By using our website, EurasianObserver.com (“website”), you agree to the following:
1. The website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only.
2. You are welcome to repost any content of the website within social networks, blogs or elsewhere on the internet, provided that the repost is accompanied by a functioning link to the original publication and the words: “(c) EurasianObserver.com” are prominently displayed in the repost.
3. You may republish any content of the website offline (except the graphics accompanying the articles, since they may be subject to third party copyright) on the condition that such publication is accompanied by the words: “Source: EurasianObserver.com, (c) [year of our publication]”.
4. Should you wish to submit a publication or discuss a potential submission, please get in touch with us first via form provided in the Contacts section of the website.
5. Any complaints to the publisher of Eurasian Observer should be submitted via the form provided in the Contacts section of the website.